- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- G1 Group can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions at any time.
- Underground Student cards (including temporary cards) belong to Underground.
- The Underground Student Card scheme is only valid in Underground Nightclub and The Beer Kitchen.
- The Underground Student Card scheme is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Underground reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage.
- The Underground Student card can not be used in conjunction with any other Underground offers.
- ACCESS TO OUR SITE
- Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- RELIANCE ON CONTENT ON OUR SITE AND LINKS FROM/TO OUR SITE
- Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Commentary and other materials (such as descriptions of experiences) on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed and will contain editorial content created for entertainment value. We recommend that you visit the Supplier’s website for detailed descriptions and information for the relevant experience. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print or download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
- OUR LIABILITY
- We take every care in choosing the Suppliers, however this does not mean we guarantee their safety standards or the satisfactory performance of any of the Suppliers. Therefore, subject to Clause 4.4, we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the purchase by you of any Gift Card (including any losses that may result from the Supplier’s acts or omissions or the acts or omissions of the Supplier’s employees, agents or subcontractors).
- Subject to Clause 4.1, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the purchase of any Gift Card by you, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise shall not exceed the greater of £100 or the face value of any Gift Card purchased by you from us.
- Subject to Clause 4.4, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law we hereby expressly exclude liability for:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:-
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of, or damage to, your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- REGULAR UPDATES TO OUR SITE
- We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- OUR RIGHT TO REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions may be revised by us at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made by us, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
- You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you make payment, unless any change to the terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or the terms and conditions before we send you the email confirming your order (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Gift Card).
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The Scottish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland.
- Country of Permanent Establishment – Scotland, UK
- CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations in relation to the Gift Cards that is caused by events circumstances our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- SUMMARY OF AGREEMENT
- The whole agreement between us is constituted by these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them, this supersedes all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, agreement or understanding between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
- Each of us agrees that, in entering into a contract, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them.
- We each acknowledge that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in this agreement (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract.
- Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
- YOUR CONCERNS
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us.
- All student cards and offers are valid until August 2017.
DEPOSITS/FULL BALANCE T&CS
- All monies received as a deposit payment toward a future reservation or event are subject to our company terms & conditions; any reservation cancelled 14 days prior to the date of the event will receive a full deposit refund. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days prior to the reservation date all monies paid will be non-refundable and are also non-transferable.
- Please note the above T&Cs are not applicable for all reservations from November 25th to December 31st. All reservations during the festive period are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Wedding and private events may have separate terms and conditions which can be found on the venue website.
- Minimum spends: all minimum spends are to be arranged prior to your event. all prices are inclusive of VAT. if you and your guests do not make the minimum spend, you will be asked to pay the difference up to the agreed minimum spend.
- Severe Weather Policy: In the event of a venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by individual venues to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates subject to availability. All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions. All guests must be available to be seated at the arranged time of booking. Failure to do so will result in loss of bookings and deposit paid.
Here at Scotsman Hospitality, we as a team promise to deliver an exceptional service for you and your friends, and we hope you agree. With that in mind, a 10% discretionary service charge will be applied to your final balance. We can assure you that this full amount will be distributed evenly between all of our employees who helped make your event a memorable one.
For our guests with food sensitivities, allergies, or special dietary needs: We prepare and serve products that contain all 14 major allergens. Although we and our suppliers take every care in preparing your meal, regular kitchen operations across our supply chain involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur due to ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and/or preparation at the restaurant. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that any menu item will be completely free of allergens. If you have an allergy, please make this known to a venue manager at soon as you arrive at the venue.
All of our venues hold a challenge 25 policy. This means staff hold the right to request identification from those who look under the age of 25 – this is for purchases of alcohol or any item that has a legal age requirement. Service is refused if you cannot show one of the following; Passport, Drivers License or Scottish Pass Age Verification.